P96 3.4.1

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I checked everything possible.

You've gotten two eMails for this order:

February 4th, 2024, 14:17: The two archives (zip/ADF and LHA)

February 5th, 2024, 08:41: PDF-invoice number RG24-0334

I can see that these have been delivered to your wp.pl address without error.

While you're at checking, you also bought something from iComp during the Amiga38 show. We've sent out the PDF invoice for that on October 17th, 2023 at 15:45, invoice# RG23-2394.

If any of these eMails are missing, you might want to change your eMail provider.

Jens

• Hi Jens

Can you email me version P96 3.4.1? on my account donwload link provide to 3.4.0

(private data deleted)

Edited once, last by Jens: Please do not spread private data in a publicly-available forum. ().

• Hi,

please read the descriptions: I need you to answer to the eMail you've gotten from the shop system, or you can send a new eMail. Fishing this info out of our forum breaks the procedures I have established for streamlining this.

Jens

(P.S: Found that this is a brand new order, where no eMail is required at all)