Indivision ECS V2 and setup

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello,

I think I'm missing something very obvious, but I'm trying to use an Indivision ECS V2 in an a2000 with a CRT that can diskplay 1280x1024. I worked with the Indivision tool and the screen resolution does look correct, but the workbench window is a little screen in the middle. So I went into the Workbench screen modes and changed to use HighGFX: Super High Res Laced, and that does fill the screen, but now stuck with only 4 colors.

Am I missing something obvious here? Am I not configuring this correctly?

• Indivision ECS V2 will only display the resolution and colours that the Amiga produces. It is not a GFX card, not an RTG solution, just a flicker fixer.

• Thanks for the quick response, I suppose I had thought that the Indivision ECS V2 came with extra modes for higher resolutions and more colors.

This can be marked as resolved, thanks again.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.