Indivision mk3 problem

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello

I have a problem with Indi MK3, when moving icons on the workbench table I can see sudden changes in resolution and image flashing, this was not the case before. The problem occurs on two different monitors, both VGA, HDMI, DVI. I wonder what the reason could be.

https://youtube.com/shorts/eGO3Fhx7sR4?si=PSd2464waBSnXlw7

Regards

Sebastian

• TF1260 50 MHz

Please try a different or no accelerator and see if there's a difference. Also, please check if there are any software patches in your WB installation, maybe boot from a plain WB disk and see if the problem remains.

Jens

• My problem was caused by Fblit, after selecting the option as in the photo, everything returned to normal.

Thank you Jeans for pointing me to the source of the problem :)

Regards

Sebastian

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.