Indivision Mk3 order

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I received the card today via UPS but there was an outstanding postage charge to pay of £44.82?

I have had to pay, otherwise UPS would not have given me the package.

Can you look into this for me please as i thought all postage was covered when i bought it.

Thanks

Adrian

• depending where you life you has to pay customs duty wich is usually what ups will charge you for especially if you life outside EU. I have the same in switzerland, thats normal.

• I received the card today via UPS but there was an outstanding postage charge to pay of £44.82?

I have had to pay, otherwise UPS would not have given me the package.

Can you look into this for me please as i thought all postage was covered when i bought it.

It's called VAT. Your country voted for leaving the EU a few years ago, and Brexit has been completed last year.

This means that we deduct 19% VAT from the purchase price, and you're paying your local 17.something% VAT on your end - plus handling fees from UPS.

Brexit has caused lots of people lots of money, and it truly harms the British economy. You might be sufficiently-p*ssed now to become politically active.

Jens

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.