Config Resolution Mk3

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Good evening . I have a question if it would be possible to configure the screen correctly because I used to have MK2r and I also had a problem with running lines in SuperFrog and Alien Breed Assault Tower and in workench 3.1 I have the whole screen because today I was configuring it, I will show you the pictures.

I have a monitor name: HP L1950g

Worbench 3.1 is full screen

I took a picture from my phone like this.

now I will show you that I missed the bars from Alien Breed: Assault Tower and SuperFrog how to set the straight lines that escaped on Worbench 3.1 you see the whole image is centered I will show you in the game:

• Work1ench

Changed the title of the thread from “Config Resolution” to “Config Resolution Mk3”.
  • For games, a screen mode with some overscan would be recommended. Games do not always use canonical resolutions of 320x256, 640x512 and so on, but often use more screenspace or ranges that differ from the defaults.

Here on a FullHD device I got a VGA mode "EDID 720x576@50", which I can use with VSync and AutoResolution and which provides plenty of overscan, but the exact modes vary with different monitors and TVs.

You can also use more than one VGA mode and switch between them for Workbench and games using the keyboard, which of course takes a bit time to configure.

Do you have the CIA adapter of Indivision AGA MK3 connected? If so, you can use live config to move/resize the screen during gameplay.

hello you "Jens" I don't connect via Adapter, I only have a standard one via HDMI. The monitor that I use HP L1950g has DVI + HDMI connected to Indi Mk3 directly, apparently here your friend wrote me Timm and it helped what he wrote because not which games support "OverScan"

You mean this: http://wiki.icomp.de/wiki/Indivision_AGA_MK3/liveconfig

• Good morning .. I am very happy that you helped me developers to configure Indi MK3 I will send pictures soon.

Worbench 3.1 have without . overscan!

and will show you the full screen of the "OverScan" game :

SuperFrog

Alien Breed Assault Tower

Really thank you for setting up what you wrote "Timm & Jens" from "OverScan"!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.