RapidRoad USB stop working

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi. My Rapid Road USB clockport version stop working. When I turn on my Amiga 1200 there is no light on my Rapid Road USB controller. I bought this 24.10.2019. Can I send it to you and could you repair it under warranty? I bought it 24.10.2019. My computer : motherboard 1D4, Workbench 3.1.4, Indivision Aga MK2, 4 GB flash drive, accellerator blizzard 1230, PSU I have from amigastore.eu 50W .

• PSU I have from amigastore.eu 50W

This is not suitable for an Amiga, and we have notified the vendor a number of times - even got confirmation that it's not sold any more. However, they are still offering the unit.

This will be a paid repair, but you can forward the invoice to amigastore.eu, as they have provided the known-bad PSU. I'm happy to communicate directly with ASB computer.

Please use the company address for shipping the RapidRoad back.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.