Indivision AGA Mk2Cr No picture

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi;

Today I receive my Indivision AGA MK2CR and install the card

as shown.But no picture on Monitor.I tried two type of DVI converters.

On two different monitors.Result didn't changed.

Maybe these converters are not suitable.What's your offer about it ?:(

On the other side, I notice that R21 is missing or not present on curcuit board.

Did I remove it accidentally , or not present normally.

If it should be there, What is the value of it ?

Thank you..

These are the detailed pictures..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6qgPaEJScfyKgebu5

• On the other side, I notice that R21 is missing or not present on curcuit board.

That's the cause of your problem: R21 passes a key signal to the FPGA, and without it, there will be no picture.

The value of R21 is 100 Ohms, and the physical size is 0402. This is a series resistor for dampening overshoot on this 85MHz signal, so the flicker fixer passes CE testing. The product will work if you short it, or use a smaller value like 33R, but it won't be CE compliant with a different resistor value. So if you just want to make it work again, just put a piece of wire on the two pads to short them.

Did I remove it accidentally ,

Yes, you did. Our QC photo clearly shows that it's on, and the result of the test also shows that is was on (otherwise the two output stages (digital and analogue) wouldn't have worked.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.