Updating P96

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I set up my Pistorm32Lite with all the bells and whistles and i am pretty happy with my install and how it behaves and looks. However i have recently dug out my purchased version of P96 from my previous PC and the version i have installed on my Amiga is the Aminet version. This makes me want to use the P96 that i paid for but what is the safest way to update?

Can i just replace the libraries or do i have to do an install of the whole package? I know there are a few files i need to delete first to be able to update but i am hesitant.

Will all my settings and screen modes disappear with a full install? :/

• The new archives all come with an installer script, so no need to move around single files.

P96prefs has a brand new GUI. It may not be a huge loss if you have to make new settings.

Jens