Indivision AGA Mk3 Config tool not working

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • You escalating the case with PayPal means that I now have to pay a "conflict fee" for your inability to send the unit back in a timely manner. Thanks for... you know what.

Please proceed to sending the unit back. Now that you have cause unnecessary cost anyway, you might as well send me to the customs office. Enjoy the feeling.

• thanks for the info but it does not help as it parcelled up ready to go back as there is nothing more I can do, I would love it to have been sorted without the need to send it back, but at this stage its all that's left for me to do and its lasted about 5 weeks before going down

Welcome to the world of electronics and retro computing! What world are you living in? I grit my teeth and let out a sigh of relief every time I turn either of my Amigas or 486 PCs on and they boot!

I’m just happy that there are still hardware pioneers making products and willing to deal with 1% of bad customers who make it difficult to even be in business.

• Has this shipped? I got notification from PayPal over the weekend that they want this resolved by Wednesday, effectively cutting the resolve time by over a week (initial answer was expected by mid-February).

Would be great if I had a tracking number by then. I would not like to share the name, address and phone number of this customer with all my resellers for blocking from ordering further iComp products.

Jens

• So this unit was never returned, PayPal has taken the money away from us and even charged 14,00 EUR "conflict fee" on top.

This customer is now reported with full name, address and phone number to all my trade partners, so they are warned not to do business with him.

I don't care if this is against data protection laws. Criminals must be stopped.

• Jens

Closed the thread.