Indivision ECS V2 not working

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Greetings

I had the Indivision ECS V2 installed in my Amiga 2000 when the power supply failed, instead of putting out the regulated 5V that everything in the computer operates from, it put out a much higher voltage which has caused catastrophic damage to almost everything.

It caused a fault with the Indivision ECS V2 card in that it no longer puts out a signal through the vga connection.

I have had the amiga repaired and it is again operating though the video signal is through the original video port. I have removed the Indivision ECS V2 card and re-installed the denise chip.

I am now wishing to have the Indivision ECS V2 assessed and repaired if at all possible, the card is outside it's warranty.

• Depending on where you are, it may be more cost-effective to do some measurements first, then make a decision about sending it back. Where on the planet are you?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.