Monitor switcher

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi, Jens!

All of my Amigas have an Indivisions (3x1200, 1x2000, 1x500, 1x4000). And only one of them don't have a RTG. I have different kind of graphic cards - Zorro, BVision, CVision PPC and Vampire HDMI-VGA.

Indivision is an incredible piece of a hardware. But may be is it possible to produce an internal monitor switcher for it? For example it could be integrated to output PCB and have VGA-compatible connector and CIA-socket for getting switch signal?

Currently I'm using a Ratte Monitor Switcher on one of my A1200 https://www.a1k.org/forum/index.php?threads/26275/

Is it hard to do something like this? I think that a lot of Amigas now have the RTG options and monitor switcher could be a very comfortable option for this.

Thanks.

• With a DIY-project already existing for VGA signals, the only reason for a commercial product to exist would be a digital (HDMI) switcher. So far, all the chip manufacturers of HDMI switching chips have stopped making their product. It seems like there is no more need for a HDMI KVM-switcher product. I don't see this working with discrete components, so at this point, I can't offer anything, not even an outlook.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.