Amiga 500 ECS

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi there folks. im in 2 minds to get the ECS version for the amiga 500

but 2 questions which i would like 2 ask

1. will this work on the a500

2. the output will be vga. can i use a converter the convert the vga to hdmi output and will that work on hdmi monitor. as i have a panel mounted hdmi socket already on my amiga. so would it be possible to use the pic below. so basically connect the blue part the indivision cable and then hdmi will mount to the chasis on my amiga

thanks guys

• 1. will this work on the a500

Yes.

2. the output will be vga. can i use a converter the convert the vga to hdmi output and will that work on hdmi monitor.

I can't sell, as these converter boxes are often geared closely to PC VGA cards and do not have the flexibility of an actual monitor. So the best thing I can say is "it's worth a try", but you might want to keep a "Plan B" in form of a 4:3 TFT monitor with VGA input.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.