X-Surf-100 & Roadshow

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I just installed an X-Surf-100 into my Amiga 2000 with GeForce 030 and 15MB RAM (1MB chip). OS is 3.1.4.1

I am using the latest RoadShow and latest x-surf-100 driver. Both the .device driver and X-Surf-100 NetInterface files are in the correct locations.

Machine GURUs on network start. The only thing I thought might cause trouble is the 030 cache. The wiki says these will not be active with the card in a Zorro II slot. I do not believe these are on by default with this accelerator. I also temporarily disabled kickstart mapped to Fast RAM. It did not help.

The card is visible in the early start menu board diagnostics. I also tried closing the jumper to force Zorro II mode.

• I found v1.10 of the x-surf test program in the previous x-surf-100 driver archive.

All looks good with the card according to the test.

Maybe I will try an older driver package, one that still had the separate CPU versions.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.