Indivision ECS V2

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Howdy!

I've just been given two Amiga 500s and need to get good video output to an LCD TV.

I saw on the website if I have Workbench 1.3 I can use it but I have to write files via a PC? Is that correct? How hard is that to do? I'm fairly tech savvy.

I've not had an Amiga before. I have another 500 with 1.2 so will stick with the 1.3 version. I'm waiting on a Gotek to be delivered and hunting down a mouse.

Cheers.

• It's a bit more complicated than that - the flash tool will let you upload a configuration using the command line, but there is no program on the PC that lets you edit a config. The tool is really only available on the Amiga, so you'll need another computer with Kick 2.0 or higher in order to make a config.

I suggest to take a closer look at the ACA500plus - it brings all the Kickstart versions that are useful, and also includes WB3.1 with an automatic installer. Much more convenient than a Gotek drive can ever be.

For mouse, have a look at Micromys.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.