Thank you for this device, it is absolutely sensational. The GUI is ok but can be quite confusing.
* When configuring game resolution settings, I found this process quite confusing -
- I was not sure what resolution in the GUI related to game resolution, which is something like 320x400? So I loaded some games and noticed that in the indivision watermark area, it would tell me: 800x600 PAL - 800x600 VESA. So I am reading this as: Indivision is sensing the game resolution as 800x600 and is choosing the suitable 800x600 VESA profile?
- Okay - that doesn't make sense to me, but okay, it thinks games are 800x600. I fine-tune the 800x600 VESA profile to my liking and get all games centered, but VSYNC doesn't work.
- I experiment by choosing a higher res, 1280x1024 EDID, this works very well and looks even sharper for games. VSYNC also seems to be working.
- I experiment with my monitor native res, 1600x1200 EDID, but the display cannot sync properly and keeps flashing on and off, although this is from the EDID? Strange.
So why does the MK3 think the input resolution from games is 800x600, why not 320x240 etc? And is it possible to use my monitor native res of 1600x1200 with VSYNC, with display sync properly.
Monitor is: NEC 2090UXi, using HDMI>DVI.