Posts by dkier81

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

That's far from "the same" as dkier81 is reporting. I'll take this as resolved, taking your other posts from last night into account.

dkier81 If you write that touching the cable makes a difference, could it be the cable and it's routing? There have been cases where the cable was damaged because it's squeezed between the lower shield and the floppy drive.

There isn't any physical damage to the cable, You went from a cold solder joint on the Lisa to a damaged cable. It is not just when I touch the cable but also the board near the cable connector. But you have not entertained it could be a bad (defective) device. I am on the verge of contacting PayPal and let them sort it out.

I reflowed the Lisa and same results, there seems to be an issue with the mk3 board, if I slightly push on the end near the ribbon cable it works. as soon as I let go of it I loose video. The IndivisionAGAmk3-1.9 software sees the mk3 when I am in composite mode. But it appears the signal(s) aren't getting from the mk3 to the HDMI

Never had one before, I have only removed this once just to reseat it, I would think if there was an issue with the Lisa I would have issues with the other video sources, (Composite and RGB) work fine. It seems to be isolated to this unit.

When I loose video I get "no signal found" then the monitor goes to sleep.

Seems the problem is with the board, maybe a cold solder joint, If I place something under the end of the board to support it then I have video, otherwise I do not

I have no output from the AGA mk3, I do not get the Individual boot screen or video out of the HDMI. I have checked all the connections I also don't get the config screen when hitting the 3 keys anymore. The recue disk under the original composite video source reveals no errors. I don't know how much more precise I can be then it There isn't any video output from the AGA mk3.

I just received my Aga mk3 today, installed easy and setup and worked great for about an hour. Video stopped working, I can only get video from Composite, I removed and reseated the Aga mk3 but still nothing. Tried a rescue boot disk and nothing.

Why not offer them through (shop-link removed)? They seem to be able to ship product to the USA. I just bought and received a 64C motherboard off eBay from Germany, Took about a week, not by any means being a trouble maker, just not understanding why shipping to the USA is so difficult when other places seem to doing it.

What is the update on this? Why are we in the US not able to get these? Third party people I have read (Netherlands, Poland) have been able to purchase these and ship them to the USA. If they can then so should you. I read months ago that you partnered with UPS. Well they ship world wide.