Indivision ECS V2 Flash tool not working

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi.

I just recently got my Amiga 600 back from recap. The PSU is also recapped.

I have started adding a few hardware mods that i have bought including A604n and the ECS Indivision V2.

I ran into problems right away but i have read that others are having the same issue. With the RTC-module installed i cant close my trapdoor. No big deal really

The other issue is with the flash tool. The preferences work fine but the flash tool doesn't see a card installed.

It just says: Hardware status: not available. FPGA status, FPGA core and CPLD core all say N/A

If i klick the Flash core button it just turns orange.

How can i fix this?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.