DiagRom v1.2 in ACA500+

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have a newer 2018+ ACA500plus connected to a 1987-88 Rev.5 motherboard with Full OCS configuration, and onboard Kickstart 1.2 ROM.

I am trying to write the 512KB DiagRom v1.2 ROM in one of the slots of the ACA500plus ROM slots, which writes okay, but when I go into the boot menu to chose that ROM, I don't see it displayed there.

I have tried the same thing on another 2018+ ACA500plus connected to a Rev.6a motherboard, and DiagROM shows up perfectly fine in the custom ROM screen in the boot menu.

Am I missing something here?

Regards

KKR75

• no, the one that is giving me problems is the one that has the updated 0.135 menu version. The aca500plus that works fine had the older latest menu version, which I since updated to 0.135, but i didn't try to replicate the problem on it.

i will do so when I get home.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.