First specs :
Amiga 1200 tower
Rapidroad USB clockport
Indivision mk2 cr
Bppc 68060 & 603e 256mo ram
Mediator Pci TX (with risers)
Radeon 9250 128mo
Amiga Os 3.9 bb2 with classicwb 2.8
Blitzkick 3.9 rom patched with bppcfix on ram
1. Installation of latest Picasso96 by icomp goes without problem with cybervsion64 3d monitor. No picasso96 installed before, it's vanilla.
2. Change name and tooltype of cyber sion3d monitor to Radeon (as requested by Mediator/Elbox)
3. Double click on Radeon icon in devs:monitors
4. Pop-up saying rtg.library can't be found (Picasso96 directory in libs: is there with all needed)
5. Picasso96mode on prefs: doesn't start.
6. If restart, loadmondrvs display an error : object not found.