Could you confirm if this power supply will work?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi there. I received my Reloaded MKII today, excited to use it but I still need to get the PSU.

Will this PSU work?(Link to other shop removed)

I already have too many 'wall wart' style power supplies and then having to add the euro to north america adaptor makes it too big for the space I have to plug in :)

thank you

Jonathan

• The Commodore PSU in our shop does not need any adapter - with the North American adapter fittet, ist looks like a "native" in your socket.

I won't comment on product descriptions of other PSUs, especially when there's no technical data whatsoever (yes, it does say 12V/24W, but no word on ripple, efficiency, polarity or size of the connector).

• When you look for a PSU, look for one that comes with a proper Datasheet and which guarantees 100mV ripple (or less). Decent ones will meet that requirement.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.