Megadrive/Genesis core port to V2

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.
  • Just did a quick test... seems to work. I got some weird problems with one SD card, it showed a bunch of empty directory entries and i couldnt select the ROMs i copied to it. with another fresh card it worked. would be great to have a readme in the zip that tells me where the buttons are mapped to on the keyboard =)

• Just did a quick test... seems to work. I got some weird problems with one SD card, it showed a bunch of empty directory entries and i couldnt select the ROMs i copied to it. with another fresh card it worked. would be great to have a readme in the zip that tells me where the buttons are mapped to on the keyboard =)

Thanks - I've given the release a page on my blog, here - http://retroramblings.net/?p=1246

Good point about the controls - I've listed them on the release page, but I'll include a readme next time I make a release.

Not sure what's causing the SD card issues, but clearly I need to revisit the FAT code at some point.

(Also, the ported cores thread gives the impression that I'm the author of several cores - I can't claim that much credit, having mostly just ported them and made some improvements here and there.)