Gifting Picasso96?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi everyone.

For this Easter, I'd like to gift a copy of Picasso 96 and either put the download link or the registration code inside an Easter Egg (on a paper card). Would that be possible, or are Picasso 96 purchases tied to your own/personal Icomp account?

• Downloads and the updates that come with it are tied to the personal account. What we can do is to create a cupon that's tied to purchasing a specific product, which would be P96 in this case.

• Hi, i just purchased the new P96 and went through PayPal screen ok but then after purchase it just jumped back to IC purchase screen with no payment confirmation from PayPal ?

seems something broken with PayPal payment ?

• Downloads and the updates that come with it are tied to the personal account. What we can do is to create a cupon that's tied to purchasing a specific product, which would be P96 in this case.

Great! Thank you - I'll send you guys an e-mail!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.