download p96 driver

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • The slightly-outdated version is in your order history (that's 3.4.0 - the last one that we've been able to upload into the shop system). The newer version will be sent out with the invoice. I assume that you've ordered this weekend, and I'm just about to start doing the invoices for this past weekend's orders.

Jens

• Hi I order my ZZ9000 a couple of months ago and it has arrived today, I cannot see how I download the P96 software?

My order number was R778136203.

Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, James

• If it was February or later, check your eMail, you've gotten the archives together with the PDF invoice.

That order number is BTW no number from our shop - our numbers are six-digit, and you can find them in the subject line of all the eMails that the shop system has sent out.

You can also just log into your account and download the previous version V3.4.0 in the order history section of your user account. That will work just fine with the ZZ9000.

Jens

• Hi thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I ordered it on the 20/03/2024 and got a confirmation, but I did not receive an invoice that I can see and I have checked my junk mail folder.

Further I ordered as a guest, I have since created an account but can not figure out how to add my order to my new account, though it does say that I can.

Any help would be fantastic as I current have got the card working as a scan doubler but can not get the free version of Picasso 96 to work with the card nor can I get the drivers I down loaded to complete an installation, they crash out whilst installing. I am running a 68040 A400 with 18Mb of RAM on Workbench 3.2.2.1, if that helps?

Thanks again.

• Further I ordered as a guest,

No, you didn't - the shop system does not allow that.

I'll try again: What's the order ID that you got in the confirmation?

I have since created an account but can not figure out how to add my order to my new account, though it does say that I can.

Go to "guest orders" - anything with the same shipping address will be listed there, and you can associate it with the account if you have the order ID. However, if you've created a new account after ordering P96 (which is only possible with an account), you now have two accounts. If an order is already associated with a user account, it won't be listed under "guest orders", as it's not a guest order :-)

I am running a 68040 A400 with 18Mb of RAM on Workbench 3.2.2.1, if that helps?

That indeed won't work with the free version from Aminet.

Jens

• Thank you, the order number is R778136203.

Again, no that's not our order number. Please tell me what's in the subject line of the confirmation eMail - it's a 6-digit number. The R number may be a reference number from your payment provider, but not ours.

Are you sure that you've used icomp.de and not a bogus site?

How do you find the guest orders? I can no find that one the site?

Matching guest orders to a newly created account is done with the shipping address. However, I very much doubt that you've ordered P96 as a guest. The shop system is programmed to not allow that.

Jens

• Could it be that you're talking about a graphics card that you've bought, but not a download purchase of P96? Note that P96 is a separate purchase, it is not included with any hardware product. If you have purchased a piece of hardware and someone has promised you that P96 is included, then the seller is lying. The iComp shop is the only legal source for P96. If you haven't made a direct payment to iComp GmbH, you do not have a license to use P96.

Jens

• Hi

Thank you for your response, I understand now, I did buy a graphics card from NMT and believed that this included a copy of the P96 software, I now realise that was a mistake, I have now bought a copy directly from yourselves and have the six digit reference number so I now await the email copy of the software to be sent over once you have processed the order.

Apologies for my mistake and best regards.

James