Lyra 3 with Amiga 1200 keyboard in an external keyboard case (tower system)

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Dear Support

I would like to use LYRA 3 AMIGA 1200 keyboard adapter in Amiga 1200 with original amiga 1200 keyboard which is sitting in an external keboard case. I have a tower system for amiga 1200.

If I understood well I can use original amiga 1200 keyboard layout in passing mode , right? For this I need to close one of the jumper on the lyra board.

May I ask help to be sure to close the right jumper? Two jumpers are on the bord if I am not wrong, one is in WIKI.ICOMP.DE text and second is in COMPUTER text.

Which one is the righ for my case? If am totaly wrong and need to do different thing to abel to allow original amiga 1200

keyboard please give me the righ method

Thanks & Regards

Zsiros Tibor

• If I understood well I can use original amiga 1200 keyboard layout in passing mode , right?

No, the pass-through mode is for "big box" keyboards from A2000, 3000 and 4000. The A1200 keyboard has an open matrix with 31 connections, which need a keyboard MCU to work properly.

I'm sorry, but we can't provide an out-of-the-box solution for what you're looking for.

Jens

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.