About mk3 flat cable

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi

This message it's for the developers

I bought a mk3 kit for my Amiga cd32 I ask the question is it possible to make a more longer flat cable to allow more user-friendly positioning as in my case I would like to place it in place of the RF module

I put a exemple in picture

• I have specifically made a short cable to get the best-possible picture quality. The recommended position on CD32 is on the side, but I understand that you may not want to cut a hole into the side of the case. The A1200/A4000T version comes with a longer cable, which we also offer as a spare part. Drop me an eMail if you want to buy that.

Jens

• Yes, I've sent a sample invoice yesterday, 10:21 CET. Please check your spam folder, or even better, change your eMail provider. Microsoft is particularly uncooperative in letting eMail from small servers through - it took us several weeks to get off their balck list, but they appear to still flag our eMails as spam.

Jens