Aca 1234

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Oh My , what a beautiful card!

My Dear Amiga is an Powerhouse now :-) , although i will go , from 25 to 50 hz.

Thanks for the good work and very good and fast service !

Kind regards

Ricardo

• Thanks - but I guess you mean "MHz" and not "Hz" :-)

Let your social network know! We do depend on word-of-mouth advertising, as we don't advertise at all. After all, satisfied customers are the best ad.

Jens

• Oh haha yes i mean MhZ :-)

And yes, i will spread the word. It is not difficult to do when you are happy with a card like the ACA1234.

BTW i also didn't encounter any problems with the PCMCIA port or any requester at all.

Although i have one question about the MapRom;

I have the 3.2.2.1 Roms in my motherboard. Is it so that i only have to use INTRom and tick the Maprom on, to get the 3.2.2.1 rom into the card?

Or do i have to put the Kicka.1200.rom (from the OS3.2 install CD) in one of the ROm# slots?

Thanks!