Buddha Plus One pre-orders started, bundle offer

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • The new Buddha Plus One IDE controller adds new features to a 27-year old design that has been extremely successful over the decades. We're proud to say that even after 38 years of Amiga history, we've introduced novel design ideas how to make installation easier, less error-prone and much friendlier in terms of preservation of the original cases. Read all about the new features and ideas on the Buddha Plus One product page.

Shipments will start in late January 2024. If you order a Buddha Plus One and an X-Surf-100 networking card during the pre-order phase, we'll give you 15,- EUR off the total(*). Unfortunately, this shop system can't do that automatically or with a voucher code. If you pay with a wire transfer, just deduct 15,- EUR from the total quoted by the shop, and if you pay with PayPal, we'll make a 15,- EUR refund on the next business day.

(*): In case of a partial revocation by the customer, the discount will be deducted from the refunded amount.

• Sorry, this is the only discount planned for the forseeable future. However, I'll try to work with more resellers in 2024, will try to encourage anyone to take stock and be able to ship from a local warehouse.

Jens

• Hello Jens, I just put my order in for the new Buddha Plus card on January 5th, will my order go out on the 8th or will it be later? Bob

• Our maximum number of shipments per day is still limited. We'll know by the end of the day - orders are processed in the order of money arriving.

Jens

• Phew - made it. We've had a huge inflow of orders this weekend, and we managed to ship them all today.

I'm speechless. The Amiga is more alive than even I thought. If you did not get your UPS tracking number yet, you are most likely using an inferior provider (like Microsoft with their Outlook, live.com and msn brands). They block our eMails for no reason. Please send me an eMail from a proper eMail address, and I'll forward the tracking number to you.