Indi mk 3 Aga ribbon cable replacement

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello Jens

My indi mk3 aga is still under warranty. However, I accidentally mechanically damaged the ribbon cable that leads to the HDMI/VGA connector. I would like to buy a replacement if this is possible? I dont see this part in your shop. Can you help ?

• We have spares; article#369, price 10.71 EUR incl. German VAT (which will be deducted if it leaves Europe, or changed to your local VAT rate if you're in Europe).

One thing though: You MUST promise not to use it as a clock port cable :-) (it's the same pitch and connector, but too long for clock port signals).

Jens

• I would like to order but dont know how as I dont see this article in your online shop - meybe I'm too old and blid. Please provide me with link or ordering process.