Bvision Program failed error

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi Jens I was ill and now really busy with "real life" things.

The problem it's not solved, sorry but I think that the next 2 weeks will be a real nightmare.

Then I can have some time for Amiga.

Thanks for your patience

Since the original thread starter didn't respond in over a week, I take it that the problem is solved.

• The latest version of CVisionPPC.card (43.28 2708bytes) work with both BlizzardPPC 040 25MHz/240MHz (rev.0 and rev.2) and the BVisionPPC.

I am impressed by the good signal quality of the BVision at 1920x1200.

• Hi.

Today I had a few time with my amiga.

I've installed the las CvisionPPC.card provided in thes thread (CV3.zip) and now the amiga boots.

In P96 preferences the CVisionPPC gets ghosted and in the right hand says "Board driver not loaded"

FindCVPPC returns 0.

I use bppcfix to kill all the 040 / 060 libs and softload the mmu ones installed with the os3.2 disk. I don't know if its really working or not since some test programs in the MMU place its a blank space or nothing.

Any easy test to know if my system is usint the 040/060 libs from ppc flash or the MMU ones?

I will send this message too to Thomas Richter as suggested.

Thanks for your help

• doraemonppc

you should see in ShowConfig "MMU: 68060"

ShowConfig showes you also the Version of the 68060.library.

The version of the mmulib 68060.library is 47.x.

A lower version is from the flash.

Showconfig don't say a word about MMU :(

I get 68060.library v 46.8 in a version.

Maybe a bppcfix startup sequence error?

Can you sayme your bppcfix line?

I use:

C:BPPCFix install [040] >NIL:

It removes the PPC.library from the memory but seems that's not doing the job for the 68060.library.

Thanks

• no brackets!

C:BPPCFix install 040 >NIL:

without ">NIL:" you see output text of bppcfix.

this could be interesting.

i dont have to use bppcfix.

for me, it runs perfect with very clean system.
    only OS3.2.2.1 + P96 3.4.0
    no mmulib, bppcfix, ...

only difference to you, ist the 68040 on the BlizzardPPCs here.