Using graffity driver for Fusion on the Indivision AGA MK3

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Sure that you are using the right driver? There used to be a project called "Graffity" that never saw the light of day, but was supported by some programs. It was planned to be a Zorro graphics card, and it was NOT an iComp product.

Make sure that it's the "Graffiti" driver, with an "i" at the end, make sure to use PAL and set the X-offset for both text and graphics to a number that is a whole-number-multiple of 8.

Jens

• I never used Fusion myself - only Christian Bauer's Shapeshifter. Graffiti is known-good on PAL screens. Did you actually activate Graffiti emulation in the config tool? It does NOT work out of the box. You have to switch it on and save the setting.

Jens

• Everything according to your recommendations and with PAL and with NTSC:

Graffiti requires the source screen to be centered at an X-Position that is divisable by 8.

Dooma and Nemac in PAL work, while in NTSC the image is messed up.

• That means the Fusion driver has a problem, not Indivision. We do know that there's an issue with NTSC, but solving this has a low priority because you can use the PAL version. It's the same on Indivision's output side, so it does not have any drawbacks, but actually an advantage: More available pixels.

So only Fusion remains - please talk to the developer of the driver. Or try out a different X-Setting (+2, +4 or +6 pixels).

Jens