connect AGA MK2 output to BVision?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi All,

I recently got a BVision card and that does not go together with an AGA MK2 (non CR) because they overlap by a CM or 2. Is there a way to insert the AGA MK2 signal in to the BVision VGA cable? The connector on the MK2 would break the BVision card so I suppose you would have to steal the signals from somewhere on the card and insert them in to the BVision cable.

Thanks

• "insert into the BVision cable" sounds like it has an input? I would not know of a switcher inside the BVision.

In any case, it'll be a mechanical modification to one or the other device - as you may have guessed in the first place, we cannot recommend cutting on our product. My personal recommendation would be to replace it with e cr version, as that's shorter - maybe short enough to fit with a BVision.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.