D64 images not updating under Geos

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I mounted Geos.D64 as device 8. I mount GeoCham64RTC.D64 as device 9. I set to ALWAYS update mounted images. I go in Geos and drag the GeoCham64RTC file to Drive A. The LEDs flash as if it is updating the image. However, when I reboot the system and go back into Geos, nothing has changed. I tried without Turbo on, no change.

Any ideas? I have Beta 9q.

• You'll have to go to the menu first, images will only be updated when you enter the menu.

That's odd. I did that last night and it didn't update. I just went to record myself doing it and it actually updated. I suppose I have to chalk it up to user error, despite what I remember. Oh well, issue closed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.