Promotion: Get up to 50% off shipping!

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Many people have been holding off buying anything from us because shipping overseas makes smaller purchases unreasonably expensive. Our decision not to work with low-grade forwarders any more certainly impacted prices, but the streamlined service from UPS have positively surprised customers around the globe, and our workload to deal with requests for lost or damaged parcels has decreased to near-zero.

To make this service more affordable, you now have the chance to get up to 50% off the advertised shipping cost. All you need to do is to add Micromys V5 to your shopping cart (no matter what version), and we'll refund either 50% of the shipping cost, or the price of Micromys, whatever is lower. This promotion is not bound to any other purchase - it also applies to orders that only have Micromys V5 in the shopping cart.

Example #1: If you're in Sweden, UPS standard shipping for a small parcel is 21.07 EUR. In this case, we'd refund 10.54 EUR to your account when we process your order.

Example #2: If you're in Australia and you want to buy a C64c case and Micromys V5, shipping would be 71.04 EUR. In this case, we'd refund the full price of Micromys V5 to your account when processing the order.

Example #3: If you're in New Zealand and want to buy two C64c cases, shipping would be 109.74 EUR. To get the maximum discount, you can add two Micromys V5 to your shopping cart, and we'd refund 54.87 EUR when processing the order.

This promotion starts NOW: Friday, January 27th, 2023, high noon. It ends on Tuesday February 28th, 2023. It's not shown on the shop page, but you'll automatically get your refund through the same payment channel that you've chosen at checkout.

The fine print

This promotion does not change the original contract conducted at the time of checkout. If you execute your right of revocation, even partially, the discount will be re-calculated and may or may not be taken back completely. If there is a revocation associated with your billing or shipping address during the past six months, this promotion does not apply.

• Nice initiative. I missed it, unfortunately. But it was a good idea. 38€ for the Micromys V5 and then another 18€ for EU shipping is a bit on the spicy side I'd say.

Personally, I have had a few problems with UPS, like parcels being delivered to an unknown person in my apartment block, in spite of them being instructed to deliver to a pick up point. So UPS is not without its flaws.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.