Is is possible to change default resolution of MK2 from 800x600 to something higher?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have an A1200 with MK2, and I would like to use "PAL: Super-High Res Laced" (1280x512) because this is the standard resolution that comes with A1200, and it's still readable on CRT. Unfortunately, I can not find this mode listed on Indivision. Once I changed to this resolution, it was getting interpolated to 800x600, which does not look readable.

Not sure how to solve it, but maybe one of the following options is possible?

1) add a new entry to Indivision -> Amiga Mode

2) change the default resolution from 800x600 to something higher

3) something else...

Thanks,

Maciej

• I was able to fire it out :)

Indivision has "PAL Interlace" once you select it on the right panel you can select "Duble: S-Highres" and this corresponds to "PAL: Super-High Res Laced"

• I'm confused - this is not a setting in Indivision, but on the workbench - just use the Prefs/Screenmode tool. The Indivision config tool is for fine-tuning these WB screen modes, and of course for selecting the VGA mode that it'll be translated to.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.