Indiswitcher needs rtg.library 41, but RTG.library 43.3 is installed

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I have a Vampire V2 600 and I want to use Indiswitcher with my Indvision ECX V2 to switch between VGA and HDMI(Vampire Output).

I installed the latest version 3.3.2 of P96, but I still get the errorIndiswitcher needs rtg.library 41, but RTG.library 43.3 is installed.

I already uninstgalled Picasso 86 and reinstall the Saga driver of the Vampire. What do I wrong and were can I get he RTG.library V41.

• Indiswitcher really does check for the version number, but will accept anything above V41 as well, so that's not the cause.

Please double check if the RTG gfx is in the display chain, and of course make sure that P96 is already launched before you launch Indiswitcher for the first time after booting. The error message may just mean that an active lib wasn't found.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.