Clock Port Expander

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • No, that won't work, because the Buddha does not use the same address as the local A1200 clock port does.

I generally don't recommend using such expanders. If you want a cheap extra clock port, the ISDN surfer gives you exactly that. I can re-enable that in the store if you're interested. At 22.20 EUR, it's probably cheaper than any clock port expander you can find.

• I see, thank you for clarification. Unfortunately another ZORO card with extra additional clock port is not a option for me, as I have no other ZORO slot free within A2000.

So I will try to find some clock port adapter either for 68k slot or for cpu slot.

BTW 3-way clock port expander from Edu Arana (Arananet) is still cheaper (16 EUR) than ISND surfer ;) But obviously it is usable only for A1200 itself, but I am pretty sure that I will find it's usage within my A1200 eventually ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.