Indivision ECS V3 broken pin

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

so yes, even if I tried to be careful, I managed to break a pin on my Indivision ECS V3. Would you be so kind to give me advice on where to find one or more 48-pin male-male replacement sockets? I would be really grateful.

Thank you in advance.

BR,

Eugenio

• You don't necessarily need a full socket adapter - we're adding two 24-pin stripes to the combination of Indivision ECS V3 and A604n, which replace the socket adapter and result in Indivision ECS V3 to be closer to the carrier card.

You may find these male-to-male pin adapters in your local electronics store or a local web shop. It may be a bit expensive to ship them from Germany.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.