My ACA 500 repairing status

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Dear icomp customer service,

Last week I send you my faulty aca500+ for repair.

I enclosed a letter following your rules for returning to repair a board .

The letter contains the description of the problems and my email address.

I have not received as today a mail from you to know the status of my board.

Could you please let me know at my email address if the card is fixable or not?

Thanks and have a nice day.

• Sigh - all these requests "did my card arrive?" without clear identification are really time sinks. We have lmited time in a day. I will not answer questions like this any more unless I can do a quick database lookup. If I have to leave the chair and search for the card, I'll refuse answering, as it always pulls me out of working routine, disrupting my planned day.

Yes, something from Italy arrived. It'll be worked on in the next ten days.

• Sigh. Again this is not my fault at all

For the nth time I repeat, maybe my English is not so good: you have my email address from day one located on the package with the card so I don't see why we are debating here again on this forum.

Looking forward to receive next week an email from you .

Again thanks

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.