What voltage does the led connector use

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Normally is 1.5 to 2v. If you add another led the brightness will be low on both LEDs or the current won't be enough to make them both work. There is a on board resister that needs to be changed to make them both work. Unless you know about electronics don't mess with it. If this is for an Amiga let me know the model an I can check the diagram.

• So if i order two different colour LEDs then join two legs from the same side of each to one wire and put 2 wires one, from each remaining leg. Then connect the joined together to the center pin and the two returns from the LEDs to the outer pins it should work.

• The connector is meant for the A2000 LED - a single one. If you connect two LEDs, then the single resistor will result in both LEDs becoming "not so bright" when both are on at the same time.

Center pin is positive, BTW.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.