Can't download P96

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Updates are only free for exactly one year after purchase. Granted, your download is "only" one year and two days old, but since you have chosen the smallest-possible price, you clearly indicated that you don't want to support updates at all, so there is no incentive for me to add a few days to the validity of your download. Please re-purchase.

• Sorry for being poorer than standards. I couldn't spare any more because of my current financial status and wire transfer from Turkey to Germany added much more on to it. (Paypal stopped working in Turkey years ago). I will try harder to fix my finances so that I can support development. It's not that I use my Amiga that much since I don't have much free time. I'm helping in any way I can out of passion for Amiga.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.