AGA on an A1200 w/Indivision

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi, Ive got a weird issue with my Amiga since adding the MK3.

Many, not all, AGA titles seem to send my monitor into standby. ECS titles work fine. Output to 23pin VGA works fine in both modes to the same monitor.

I am using HDMI from the MK3.

Otherwise display is absolutely amazing. Its almost certainly a config issue.

The monitor is a Dell U2410.

Anyone seen this before? I dont want to messing around in settings for the indivision I dont understand - so thought Id ask here first.

Cheers

Mark

• So - updates.

I took the A1200 apart again and rotated the HDMI to 15pin VGA and connected that to the monitor. Works fine now. So must be soemthing to do with the HDMI on the monitor interacting with the MK3.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.