Indivision signals needed from Lisa

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I would like to make an adaptor board for the Indivision for my A1200+ board...
    Would it be possible to get a list of signals that are needed on the Lisa PLCC socket to make Indivision work?
    I guess Pixel-clock and the 24bit pixel data, but anything else? Like RGA and DRD signals to extract the sync signals?

Many thanks,

Jeroen Vandezande

• I strongly advise to not to attempt this. You're already close mentioning RGA and data signals, and since we also need to run a PLL off the clocks, which needs to run in sync with CCK, all timings are extremely tight. The second you're adding capacitance to a signal, it'll run out of sync, and you'll get all kinds of errors.

For "to make Indivision work", you really need to sit directly on top of the Lisa chip. Anything else is a hit-and-miss, with a 99% chance of a "miss".

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.