Indivision ECS V2 ghosting

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.
Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • When would you guess you will have these boards ready and for sale?

I'd love to say "before Xmas", but as you can see, I'm doing weekend shifts to dig through current projects. I do have testing that other RF transistor type on the agenda for tomorrow. That's only a small part, though. It's going to require rather special circuit board handling, such as castellated holes, so soldering will be fairly easy.

• I'd love to say "before Xmas", but as you can see, I'm doing weekend shifts to dig through current projects. I do have testing that other RF transistor type on the agenda for tomorrow. That's only a small part, though. It's going to require rather special circuit board handling, such as castellated holes, so soldering will be fairly easy.

I'm really looking forward to this. I hope it will eliminate the ghosting/smearing. I also heard rumors of a new firmware/software for the ECS V2 being worked on

• I also heard rumors of a new firmware/software for the ECS V2 being worked on

Yes, that's scheduled for this coming week. Did you see the intermediate config tool update? Wiki is currently down, working on the VM that runs the database.. hope that'll be back to life during this weekend.

• Yes, that's scheduled for this coming week. Did you see the intermediate config tool update? Wiki is currently down, working on the VM that runs the database.. hope that'll be back to life during this weekend.

Very nice. Looking forward to that aswell. I have noticed the page is down. So I have not tried that config tool update yet. Will be watching regularly to see if the page is back