help setting up ecs denise instead of std denise

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • hi,im a pretty noob on flickerfixers and scandoublers,i have an amiga 500+ and an aca500plus and an individual ecs v2 my problem is my ecs v2

-first of all when i power up my amiga on a vga monitor it starts with the aca500plus screen,never see the ecs v2 startup bootscreen,is this correct?

-how do i activate the ecs denise? when i go to sysinfo it says that i use a std denise instead of the ecs denise??? how do i change that?

-total noob here,how,and where do i put the config files?? when i put them in devs monitor it wont boot in wb classic?

i appriciate any help?

greetings.

ps excuse my english,i am dutch

• -first of all when i power up my amiga on a vga monitor it starts with the aca500plus screen,never see the ecs v2 startup bootscreen,is this correct?

Yes, that's correct. Indivision ECS V2 only shows a small OSD in the corner, and that might go away before your monitor syncs.

For all other questions, you seem like you haven't found the config tool and documentation yet. Please read.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.