Indivision ECS V2 image shifting when loading games/demos

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • After a bit of fiddling I finally got my Indivision ECS V2 to display full screen at 640x480 (hi-res int) while on the workbench. But when I load a game it shifts down and to the right so portions of the screen are off of the display. Seems to happen in every game and demo I load up. I'm assuming it's the default low resolution of the game battling with the vga resolution set by the iECSv2.

I'm assuming I messed something up in the process of getting the workbench to fill the screen. Any advise on where I can poke about to resolve this? Do I need to lower my workbench res or vga res perhaps?

• The factory default settings are your friend - and an even better friend is the documentation of the config tool. Tae your time to digest this - it's very powerful and lets you select different output modes for certain input criteria, such as resolution, number of lines and so on. Just the few sentences under point#4 ("basic concepts") will most likely point you to the entry in your config that becomes active when a game is launched.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.