CA-PSU CD32

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • This is the second request, with the first one being in the German part of this forum. I already stated there that it's possible to port the design to work with the CD32, and I'd like to see other people adding to the request, so I know what priority I can give to such a project. So far, demand appears to be low.

I'm not saying that this is not going to happen - just that it's probably not going to be this year, as I have too many other construction sites that I'd like to close before I start a new project.

• would it not just be possible to sell an adapter plug that goes over the end of the square plug ?

That would add resistance in cables and connectors, that the CA-PSU does not know about. As a result, the pre-compensation of cable losses would not work right, and the CD32 would still get too-low voltage. This defeats the purpose of the cable drop compensation circuit.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.