ACA 1221lc problem

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi again Jens. Great description. I'll have to check out the CA-PSU. Never heard of them. I have 1/2 doz. A500 PSU's. I do re-state that the ACA 1221lc is working like a charm and the RTC. The problem is a side effect which I've previously stated. When the floppy drive is implicated the display is corrupted and the A1200 is then un-usable. Currently running fine with an ACA 1233n 50 installed. I've installed the ACA 1221lc w/RTC in another A1200 with no HDD (Although I have an SSD with it to add if ever needed). It's running fine in this other machine + floppy. It's packed away for now though. Just my first A1200 setup running here because it is my WHDLoad setup. I also have an A3000. I hear you're working on a rev.12 Super Buster?? I have rev.7.

• You're mixing in a few topics that should all be discussed in separate threads. First of all, if a computer crashes on floppy access, you need to check the power supply and also electrolytic caps on the floppy electronics (yes, there are elcaps, too!).

Super Buster 12 project with Dave Haynie is running, no release date yet.

If there's anything else, please no NOT reply here, but open a separate thread.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.