I have an issue with my ACA 620EC card. As soon as I power on my A600, the POST sequence looks like this: black screen, dark gray, and nothing else. Here is the video:
So far I have tied to:
- test the card on three working A600 boards: 2x v1.5, and 1x 2D. 2/3 are fully recapped (with tantalum caps and electrolytes for audio). One of them have Piggy mod for 2MB Chip. All of them are passing all DiagROM v1.2 tests. All of them are working fine without the card.
- test with KickROM 3.1 and 3.1.4
- clean CPU and socket dozen times with IPA
- clean the whole card with the IPA
- Use stock (light, fully recapped) amiga PSU, as well as well as PSU from Lotharek, and Cisco PSU
- when I leave my Amiga powered on with the card, all of the chips are ~equally hot (around 43-46 degrees of celsius)
- Adding ground doesn't make any difference
I have a XILINX Platform Cable USB if it makes any difference in this situation
Any clues what can be wrong here? Is there a chance for fixing my long out of warranty card?