Posts by xarynorm

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I got it working at 1280x720@50. I loaded in a new default.conf file, and rescanned EDID. Now 1280x720@50 is there both as EDID, and preset.

Something was wrong with my old config.

All working fine @ 1280x720@50.

Thanks for your replies.

I will give up on 720x576 @ 50 Hz its not working with above settings, and it has been advised the resolution is too low anyway.

So I will move onto 1280x720@50.

Im on version 1.9 of the software but this resolution is not in my presets, and it is not picked up by the edid scan. Would someone kindly post the settings for 1280x720@50 please.

I am using an 4k TV via HDMI, EDID attached (extracted using a PC)

Thanks

Files

• indiedid.txt

(7.6 kB, downloaded 242 times, last: )

Hi

I have set up 1920x1080 @ 50Hz on the indivision AGA MK3 all working fine for normal PAL games

My TV also supports 720x576 @ 50 Hz and 1280x720 @ 50 Hz, however I cant get any picture at these resolutions. Its probably the "porch" and "sync len" setting are incorrect. How do I calculate these?

Also I noticed there were no 50Hz modes picked up by the EDID scan (they were all 60Hz). Any idea why that is?

Im running 1.9 firmware.

Thanks