Posts by SID-6581

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hello friends,

with great pleasure I installed the new MinimigAGACore on my TC64V1.

The Core has recently added RTG support and is known to be available for download here: http://retroramblings.net/?page_id=1422

Thank you very much Alastair Robinson!!!

The P96 driver V2.4.6 is installed on my 4GB AmigaOS 3.1.4.1 HDF file.

Alastair Robinson has kindly added a P96 configuration file in which the common screen resolutions can be found. Everything is going fine so far.

But I still miss the NTSC / PAL resolutions 320x200, 320x256, 640x400 and 640x512. I would like to use this to open images in my graphics programs (without interlace flicker).

Has anyone managed to implement such resolutions? My own attempts have so far failed to produce an image that is in the middle and without cut edges.

Cheers

SID-6581